Zenith B Series VSI Crusher (Sand Making Machine) is one of the most advanced impact crushers nowadays. It introduces high quality roller bearings like Sweden SKF and America TIMKEN, which ensure the smooth running of main unit. Personalized design is used in upper cap, sand making machine is easy and convenient to maintain and replace spare parts. Sand making machine is our sole patent using central feeding & central cascade feeding, which can be changed based on customers’ needs.
1. Advanced double pump oil lubrication system minimize the maintenance frequency.
2. High precision roller bearing, smooth main unit running, and long service time.
3. Hydraulic lift cap, easy and convenient replacement and maintenance.
4. Overvibration alarm system.
5. Special dustproof seal system, outside powder is prevented from entering nozzles .
6. Unique feeding method, change between central feeding and central feeding with cascade feeding makes rock on rock and rock on iron possible, both crushing and shaping are achieved.
7. Particular material throw head design and reasonable material selection prolong the service time.
B Series Deep Rotor VSI Crusher is a new generation and high effective product which introduces German technology, and owns many independent patent properties. It integrates three crushing methods into one. All of these made it the core equipment in sand making industries. It is widely used in a variety of metallic and non-metallic minerals, cement, refractories, abrasives, glass raw materials, construction aggregate, sand, metallurgical and other industries. Be applicable for medium and fine crushing of various ores and rocks, such as iron ore, non-ferrous metal ore, corundum, bauxite, quartz sand, corundum, perlite, basalt materials. It incorporates three crushing styles: material on material, material on iron and falling at side. It is widely used in a variety of fields such as minerals, cement, sand, metallurgical and other industries.
1. Deep cavity-type rotor design is optimized to increase material pass-through volume by 30%.
2. Modular-design hammer, just to replace worn parts when wear out, it can reduce cost more than 30%.
3. The core abrasion-resistant material is high degree wear-resistant and temperature-resistant material.
4. Diamond-shaped impact block avoids stand plate being damaged after wear out.
5. Bearing use Swedish and American international brand.
6. Optimal shooting mouth and more fluid curve-shaped design reduce the resistance to the material flow, improving material pass-through capacity as well.
7. Special seal structure in the spindle end, ensure no oil leak even without oil seal.
8. Hydraulic openings device uses Japan imported parts, it is easy and quick to move upper lid, so the internal mechanical overhaul and replacement cost less labor effort.
9. Uses high protection motor, which features high efficiency and low noise.
HP series Cone Crusher (Hydraulic) adopts computer optimization design to speed up main shaft speed. The unique crushing chamber replace system can quickly replace components in crushing chamber to meet different size requirement. The friction disc design and rotation of eccentric shaft bushing around fix cone plus more reasonable labyrinth seal system are unique features of HP series, which have more advantages like easier operation, larger application scope, more reliable, more smooth functioning comparing with spring and traditional cone crusher.
HP Series Hydraulic pressure Cone Crusher has a better performance comparing with spring cone crusher and ordinary Hydraulic Pressure Cone Crusher:
1. High crushing ratio and production efficiency.
2. Less spare part consumption and low operation cost.
3. Better finished product shape.
4. Hydraulic protection and hydraulic clearing, high automatization and less production stop and repairing time.
5. Thin oil lubrication makes the service time increase.
6. Manifold crushing cavity.
7. Easy maintenance and operation.
8. The crusher can provide customers a higher capacity, better product shape, and easy to be operated.
Thousands of Zenith PF Series Impact Crushers are installed all over the world in recent 20 years. It has been proved that this series of crushers not only effectively increase productivity and final product quality, but also greatly reduce the investment costs and operation costs. Unmatched excellent performance is shown in the secondary crushing, tertiary crushing and material recovery.
This series of products using the impact energy to crush materials. When working, the rotation of the rotor speed under the driving of the motor, the impact from the plate hammer material feeding into the mouth and on the rotor, under the high-speed impact of the board hammer is broken; the crushed material is counter to the liner broken again; and finally from the discharge port. Adjust the back frame and the rotor frame can be achieved by changing the material of the gap between the particle size and shape of the materials to.
1. High efficiency and energy conservation;
2. No-board connection;
3. Chrome hammer and special impact plate;
4. Cubical shape of final product and the output size is adjustable;
5. Easy maintenance.
PFW Series impact crushers are the latest development of impact crusher based on ZENITH’s 20 years experience and leading technology in the crushing industry. PFW series impact crusher features heavy duty rotor design, unique hammer locking system, interchangeable wearing parts, and easy maintenance. This series impact crusher provides customers low capital cost solution, outstanding performance, good cubical shape, lowest operation cost per ton, and wide materials application.
This machine is broken machinery a use of impact energy to crush materials. When the material into the plate hammer function area, under the high-speed impact of the board hammer and broken, and are thrown to the impact device above the rotor broken again, and then play back plate plate hammer effect region to break from the counterattack lining. This process is repeated, until the materials are crushed to the required size, discharged from the lower part of the machine.
1. Hydraulic system.
2. Three-curtain cavity design.
3. Heavy duty rotor design.
4. Unique hammer locking device.
5. Interchangeable liners.
6. Flexible application in primary and secondary crushing.
7. Easy operation and simple maintenance.