Tracked Mobile Bauxite Screening Plant In Indonesia Owns Good Flexible And Cooperation With Other Machine
Indonesia’s bauxite reserves is 1.9 billion tons of proven reserves of 24 million tons, mainly in Bangka and Belitung, West Kalimantan and Riau. Annual production of 2004 is 1.33 million tons, exports 1.1 million tons. At present, the work of bauxite mining by the Indonesian state-owned mining company, mining sites, mainly in Riau and Batam Penn West Kalimantan Province. Indonesia’s domestic demand for bauxite little, although Indonesia Alcoa, but it is usually directly as Australia imports of aluminum from abroad.
Zenith tracked mobile bauxite screening plant in indonesia play an important role in the bauxite prcessing.Usually the screening equipment of production line is used to grade processing equipment for crushing processing into the material.
It can alleviate the equipment production line of main work pressure and have a very good grading for materials,regardless of a screening device the material any kind essential ore production line.The small amplitude, high frequency, large dip angle structure makes the machine high screening efficiency, large quantity.
- With the track-mounted screen,you can choose flexibly and accurately the end product fractions to be screened
- Sieve beam and screen box adopts high strength bolt, simple structure, strong commonality, easy maintenance.
- Easy to adapt and flexible to collocate with other machine, meeting the different product requirements of different customers.
- A rubber vibration isolation spring, resonance region smoothly and low noise.Vibrator with large clearance of bearing, thin oil lubrication and long life.
- Advanced technology. With eccentric shaft vibrator and eccentric block to adjust the amplitude, the forced vibration sieve box, vibration force is strong,easy to adjuste,low power consumption.
In Russia,Bauxite is an impure mixture of aluminous minerals. There are four basic grades of bauxite- Chemical grade pureness is 55-58%, Abrasive grade pureness is 55%, Refractory grade pureness is 59-61% and Metallurgical grade pureness is 50-55%. Typically, bauxites are classified according to their intended commercial application, such as metallurgical, abrasive, cement, chemical and refractory.
In Russia, unlike the base metal ores, bauxite does not require complex processing because most of the bauxite mined is of an acceptable grade or can be improved by a relatively simple and inexpensive process of removing clay. In many bauxites, clay is removed by some combination of washing, wet screening and cycloning, even by hand picking or sorting.
In the bauxite grinding plant, aluminum ore begins with crushing and grinding to 1-2 inch particles and wet screening, to remove some silica fines, which are generally present with bauxite.Often,the bauxite ultrafine mill will play an important role in the bauxite processing.
- 1.High efficiency.Under the same final size and power, the product capacity of ultrafine mill is twice than jet mill and agitation mill.
- 2. Longer lifetime of spare parts.The roller and ring are made of special material, which improve the grinding efficiency a lot. For same material and final size, the lifetime of its wearing parts can reach to more than one year, about 2-5 times as long as that of vertical shaft impact crusher and turbo-mill. Especially when handling calcium carbonate and calcite, the lifetime can reach 2-5 years.
- 3. High safety and reliability.There are no rolling bearings and bolts in grinding cavity, so problems caused by bolts shedding or wear of bearings and seal components will never happen.
- 4. High fineness of products.The product fineness can reach D97≤5 micron.
- 5. Pro-environment.The application of pulse dust collector and muffler reduce the pollution and noise of the dust, which has reached national environment protection standard.
Using high alumina bauxite sand（powder）as the surface layer refractory in the silica sol shell molding, and controlling the powder and liquid ratio between 2.5 and 2.8, the carbon steel and low alloy steel castings obtained have the similar surface roughness and dimensional accuracy to that with zircon sand（powder）surface layer. It can significantly reduce cost and conserve resources.
Total bauxite resources of Venezuela is about 3479000000 t, which reserves of 13.32 tons, 21.47 tons the amount of resources. The proven reserves of bauxite reserves
of 3.2 tons and mainly distributed in the state of Bolivar and the Amazon delta two main areas. There are naked J P F Guaos, La Ceiba Tana, Wuppertal, Nuria and other deposits. Bolivar West cedeno area is bauxite distribution area of Venezuela important and aluminum industry production base.
Zenith Tracked mobile jaw crushing plant would be the finest resolution for bauxite processing which heavily emphasize mobility and effectiveness. The compact design ensures the crushing plants possess the best transport capability and more crushing capacity. Tracked mobile jaw crushing plant is designed and researched by our seasoned engineers according to the customers’ requirement.
Zenit Tracked mobile crusher have large efficiency, large reliability, elegant design and style and top international techniques. The plant is very suitable for the development of the bauxite resources of Venezuelan scattered in different regions. Because of the very good mobility, it saves the bauxite mining transportation costs.This type of mobile crusher plant can be widely used for crushing and screening in many areas such as road construction, building, metallurgical and energy industries, etc.
● Move easily, can go to wherever need it.
● Compactly structured and simple to operate.
● High cost-performance ratio.
● Wide application.
● Superior performance and convenient to maintain.
● Adjustable configuration
The underground of Mali is rich in bauxite resources,to develop an area of 3480 square kilometers, reserves estimated at 1.2 billion tons. According to the probe, Falei A region bauxite reserves of 330 million tons. It is reported by the relevant media, CAMEC general manager, held at its headquarters in Bamako bauxite development roundtable announced that the company will in Mali near the border with Guinea Falei A founder of a bauxite industrial production enterprises, and was put into commercial operation in 2015.
Zenith is a mining machinery enterprises specializing in the production of crushing and grinding equipment. In 30 years, the company’s products are sold both at home and abroad more than 100 countries and regions. Among them, Zenith impact crusher for bauxite in Mali has gained good reputation in the industry.
Mali impact crusher for bauxite which can also be called bauxite impact breaker is a new type highly efficient crushing machine with the advantages of small size, simple structure, high crushing ratio, low energy consumption, high production capacity, even product granularity and selective rock crushing. As a promising crushing equipment,the biggest disadvantages of the crusher is that the hammer plate and the impacting plate are made of high chromium,which is abrasion and wear resistance.
- The whole crushing process is simplified.
- The final product is in the shape of cube and the discharged granularity can be adjusted.
- New anti-abrasion material prolongs the service life of the plate hammer, impacting plate and the lining board.
- It is more convenient for maintenance and changing the easy-wearing parts.
- Multiple crushing chambers for even crushing, thus suitable for crushing medium hard rocks.
- Big and low material feeding mouth is convenient for arranging the production line and increasing the size of the material feeding.
- The unique structure of the machine makes the discharged materials in smaller granularity diameter and cube shape and without internal lines.
- The impact crusher use high chromium plate hammer and unique impacting lining board,crushing hard rocks with high efficiency and saves energy.