As we all know,barite has a very wide range of uses in the oil and chemical industry. India’s barite resources are very rich, to ensure the barite resources can be fully used in industrial production, beneficiation is essential. India barite magnetic separator is develop by Shanghai Zenith Company and has overcome the shortcomings of traditional magnetic separator, combined with advanced technology in the industry.
India Barite Magnetic Separator is suitable for processing fine, weakly magnetic minerals, such as hematite, limonite, ilmenite, manganese, wolframite, tantalum-niobium, siderite etc. It is also suitable for removing iron and titanium from non-metallic minerals such as quartz, feldspar, nephline, fluorite, ceramic material, and etc.
1. Max. Magnetic intensity: 8,000 OE.
2. Magnetic separator working under high temperature.
3. Simple structure makes it easy to operate and maintain.
4. Also has disaggregating function for sticky and poor-fluidity powders.
5. Energy saving and high-efficiency.
6. The number of axial magnetic can be adjusted in accordance with material characteristics.
7. Stainless steel machine and full-closed operation enable an easy clean.
8. This magnetic separator is suitable for processing various bulk materials and will not blocked for its compact structure.
9.This high gradient magnetic separator has optimized magnetic circuit, which offers high intensity magnetic field for better separating effect.